Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Letter for Some one Whoom I love....

To,

My Dear "Fair & Lovely" (Ek Chand Ka Tukda)

You are my "TVS Scooty" (First Love) & my "AIWA" (Pure Passion). I am always "BPL" (Believe in the Best) & you are my "SANSUI" (Better than the Best). When you are with me "TVS Victor" (More smiles per Hour). You are my "Hero Honda" (Dil ki Dhadkan). You are my "Dominos Pizza" (Delivering a Million Smiles) for me. This is a "Colgate Energy Gel" (Seriously Fresh) feeling for me. I want you to be my life partner but I think you are worried about your father who is "Bajaj Caliber" (The Unshakable) and your mother who is "Ceat" (Born Tough). But don't worry as I am also "Ford Ikon" (The Josh Machine) & rest of your family members are pretty "Kelvinator" (The coolest Ones). If your father says NO, we will run away & marry and make "Philips" (Let's Make things Better).

They will feel "Mirinda" (Zor ka Jhatka, Dheere se Lage) but believe in "Coca-Cola" (Jo Chahe Ho Jaye). Trust in God who is "Nokia" (Connecting People) who love each other & donot forget we are "Wills" (Made for Each Other). Now that "Hyundai" (We are listening) the song of love, you must know that life is "Dairy Milk" (Real Taste of life), "Satyam Online" (Fun & Fantasy) and "Parx" (Always Comfortable).

So never forget me OK Bye, "Brylcream" (Be in Control), cool and confident as a bold Female. Iwrote a little but actually "Pepsi" (Yeh Dil Maange More)




"LG" (Digitally Your's)

No comments: