Thursday, February 25, 2010

KUDOS...to the Master Blaster


The Master blaster of Indian cricket team has set yet another mile “200 Runs” in a single one day match. I would like to take this forum to congratulate our master in my way. The milestones which he has set for the country is just mind blowing….

In my mind I had a dream to watch Sachin setting this record from a long time may be since the time when another legend Saeed Anwar had set his record of 194 runs.

As he said yesterday “When I started playing, I always wanted to be regarded as one of the best and the idea was that when I stopped playing, people would remember my name.” you will always remain in our hearts forever.

Yesterday (24 Feb 2010) will remain as a historic moment for all the cricket fans in their hearts for lifetime. I just want to say few words to the master blaster through this blog on behalf of every fan of Cricket “Congratulations for your achievement in the history of the game called Cricket. We would love to see you setting another milestone in a short while”.

KUDOS to the Indian cricket team who have done extremely good at the field. Ufffff Am not finding any other words to explain my joy so am ending this article.

Chak De….India!!!!!!

Photo courtesy from a E-News Paper

No comments: