Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sapna jo Toot gaya

Sapna tha jo, Woh Sapna hi Reh Gaya....
Khwaish thi Sarpass jaane ki, Woh Khwaish hi Reh Gaya....
Jaane kis samay mein paidha hua tha, Woh samay hi mera Dushman ban gaya... :-(

I just had one dream in my life.... to Trek around Himalayas.... which has been ruined due to my birth time.....

The horoscope Say's that I have a Shani Bhukti for next two years which has become my enemy for my trek..... I can't even go on any kind of adventurous tour like Trekking Rock climbing, scuba diving which my passion....

Actually In one of the Bollywood movie there was a saying that "Agar koi admi jo kuch bhi real mein chahta hai use woh mil jata hai" But it has been the other way round for me.....

I am very sad to say this "I can't go for any treks for two more years"................... My happie moments have paused....

Now I have decided no matter what it is, I believe in this horoscope...I dont want to take risk with my life which can take my life... But my dream let that be a dream for another couple of years...I make sure that I complete the trek after 2 years....I hope there would be another person to accompany me (If I am married by that time) ;-)

No comments: